Where will you go in 2021?
Where's your sense of adventure?
No doubt, all businesses have faced challenges in 2020 as a result of COVID.
Some have struggled and failed, some adapted with no loss, but stranger yet, some small niche businesses have even had their first "BOOM" EVER!
More and more people are home in their safe havens. The saying "GROW WHERE YOU'RE PLANTED", is never more true.
HOT "START-UP" BUSINESSES FOR 2021:
Home improvement: 140% growth in consumer interest
Pet products: 50% growth in consumer interest
Home beauty products: 36% growth in consumer interest
Fitness and Health: 2,000,000% growth in consumer interest
Gaming: 145% growth in consumer interest
BEST ONLINE BUSINESS TO START IN 2021:
Medical courier service
During COVID-19, no matter what restrictions your business has, having a "CAN DO" attitude can make all the difference.
• Leadership is the key to survival and recovery for many organizations during the pandemic.
• Flexible goals, processes and strategies can help stabilize a business if the economic crisis worsens before it improves.
• Identifying new opportunities as a result of changing business operations can be capitalized and expanded.
• Focus on what you CAN do versus what you CAN'T.
Transition your business online | Offer delivery | Research new markets.
• Take time to make IMPROVEMENTS.
Start that New digital transformation you have been postponing.
• Look at your "SMART" vision & Long-term GOALS.
"Specific, Measurable, Achievable, Realistic, and Timely Goals".
Not surprising BUSINESSES that have boomed most during COVID are:
Publix and Kroger
Wayfair and Overstock
Slack and Zoom
Other THRIVING BUSINESSES:
Grocery Stores, Liquor Stores and Essential Retailers
IT Services and Online Support Technology
Medical and Healthcare Businesses
Warehouse and Shipping Businesses
What Adventures will YOU take in 2021!?
"I would love to help you optimize your brand image and marketing strategies.
I look forward to getting in touch
Sarah Bryce Designs is a woman-owned small business & designer in the Bethany Beach area. Sarah specializes in marketing & design work in both digital and print. www.sarahbrycedesigns.com
See also: My Google Reviews